Are you Manchester based and looking for a great hoverboard? Check out our guide on where to buy hoverboards in Manchester:
- Official Hoverboard – we stock a huge range of hoverboards, from the 6.5” wheeled classic, through to the 8.5” all terrain models right up to our mega 10” off-roader. Shipping in the UK is free and delivery takes just 1 -2 days.
- Hoverboard World – Hoverboard World Manchester, situated on Trafford Way, Stretford is a must if you want to try out hoverboard riding for the first time. You can buy a hoverkart driving experience on their super cool purpose-built track and it’s just £10 for a 30-minute ride. Great for youngsters who fancy a hoverboard party Manchester. They also sell hoverboards and accessories. A great try before you buy option.
- Menkind – this shop that specialises in boys’ toys, sells Segway experiences and the RED5 Hoverboard Pro, a rubberised model that has a top speed of 9km/h, comes with chrome detailed wheels and has a range of 5.5 miles. It costs £199.
- HoverboardPro – this Manchester based retailed sells a range of hoverboards and hoverkart bundles and there are plenty of paint finishes to choose from. Prices start at £179.99. They are open Monday to Sunday, 10am – 6pm and you can all them on: 0161 706 0965.
- Argos – you can visit Argos in Fort Shopping Park, Cheetham Hill and pick up a hoverboard Manchester any day of the week. Argos don’t have the biggest selection of hoverboards, but you can pick up a Hover-1 Rival in black for £150 or £172.50 for rose gold with a hoverkart attachment for £63.75.
- AirboardPro – based in Trafford Park, this store will ship your goods overnight. They stock a range of hoverboards and hoverkart attachments with prices starting at £149.99 for an Airboard PRO SWIFT with a free hoverkart attachment to boot. They also stock spare parts, such as kart straps, chargers and spare batteries for the Airboard PRO.
- Hoverboard UK – situated in Leeds, this online shop offers free next day delivery to Manchester. They stock 6.5”, 8.5” and 10” wheeled hoverboards in a range of paint finishes plus they offer hoverkart kits and spare parts. They also offer hoverboard repairs and will collect from your home. You also get a free one-year warrant with every hoverboard. All hoverboards meet EU safety standards and the company assures buyers that each hoverboard is independently tested by their specialists before it is dispatched.
- Swegway Hut – a UK based Swegway self-balancing boards seller established in 2017 that offers free delivery to Manchester and beyond. They also have a 30-day hassle free returns policy and all the hoverboards meet EU certifications. All stock is UK based. Range includes the Classic Swegway, Hummer Swegway Hoverboard, the Monster Swegway and the Disco Swegway. For more information, drop them a line at email@example.com